Kenza Coleman's Blog

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Long time, no post…

It's been a while since I published for many reasons, some good, some not so much…, I won't get into that today.
I read a magazine article recently about having a life list -- composed of things one wants to accomplish during one's lifetime. The article inspired me to put my own list together. While doing so, I realized I always had one, It just was not formalized and written down. Then I got thinking how is this different from New Year's resolutions (which I bashed earlier this year… other than longer term goals?
Still pondering that one out, but meanwhile I am keeping it. I review it and tweak it on a regular basis and it helps me stay focussed as life has been throwing a few curves my way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home